Ok, I know that I am not very good with posting updates often ......but, in my defense, there has been a lot going on lately. For example:
*I have been working 3 jobs (although I am down to 2 now)
-For the last 9 days I was in Utah attending my sisters BYU graduation
~And....for those who dont know yet....I am about 4 months pregnant.
So, I have not been home much. However stay tuned because I do have trip pics on the way.
AND...I am starting my countdown: I found out the gender of our little one in 29 days!!!
I love being pregnant!
4 comments:
Hey you, Momo is not as patient as you think. I want more pictures. And, just so you know, I love you being pregnant too. So, where are the pictures?
Goodness, you ARE busy! No wonder I never see you! Can't wait to hear the sex of baby #2!!!
Heather, you are one busy woman!
Congrats! I hope this pregnancy goes well for you and your busy schedule!
Post a Comment