UPDATE!

Ok, sorry it took so long but....here is the craziness! 4 weeks ago I went in to get a level 2 sonogram and they told us we were having a girl.
Well, yesterday I went back in to have a regular sono and they told us we were having a boy! So, after examining the pics we are convinced that it is a boy. So, Jacob Willliam Grundei should grace us with his presence sometime in October.
12 comments:
What a cute little bump!!
Aww, that is a cute bump! Congrats on the news. That's kind of a fun switch (as long as it happens now and now when you have the baby!) :)
Boy, I can't believe I already take such great pictures. What a profile. Love ya mom, Jacob
Heather, I was so excited when you told me yesterday on the phone! (I had to call Jeff) CONGRATS!!
Congratulations Heather! What a gender roller coaster!
Congrats! What exciting news (I hope). The same thing happened to my sister, Jeni, with her second baby. He's definitely ALL boy! You look super cute. Hope you're feeling well and getting some rest!
What a cute little head!!! He sure is handsome! I'm so excited for you guys! Have fun shopping in the blue section! (Which you will soon come to find out is MUCH smaller than the girl section, and then half of what they do have for boys is not cute. Although there IS some adorable boy stuff, you just have to search for it!) My favorite places to find boy clothes: Tommy Hilfiger Kids (outlet mall) - although it's kind of pricey, Carter's, Old Navy, Baby Gap - also pricey, and sometimes Target.
congrats heather-finally a boy to date my younger girls Regan or Reese!!
Otah, otah. So i'm cute, what's the big deal? Hey "precious" sister, I will soon take over your job of being the "Krakenizer". Just warning you!!!!! Love ya sis, Jake
New pictures please!! Some of Elly too.!
Who's this Crystal lady.? Mommy, you do need new pictures but of me, not of my sister. Mom, is that you getting fat or is that me getting bigger? Hee, hee. See you guys in about 3 to 4 months. Be careful at DW!!!! Jake
Congrats on a boy! We are excited about ours. We only had 2 sonograms and the second is where they told us the sex, so if they are wrong, I'm gona be so mad with all the boy stuff we have. We will soon find out. You are so cute pregnant!
Post a Comment