Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Our Christmas Miracle


Our little Jake has been a sick little guy.....on Wed the 19th (Daddy's birthday)
we had to take him to the Emergency Room because he wasnt
breathing very well. We found out he had RSV.

He had to be put on oxygen and have breathing treatments every couple hours. We werent sure we were going to make it home for Christmas.

BUT.....after lots of rest and prayers.....

We came home on Christmas Eve!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Heather, you are mucho strong!!! Your family has been through a lot. I love you and want you to know I'll do whatever you need me to do!! Kiss Jake for me!!

Ashley Canady said...

Poor Jake! Hayden had RSV when he was exactly the same age. He was in the hospital for 11 days. I never want to have a fall/winter baby again. It's scary! Glad you were home for Christmas!

Emily said...

Yikes Heather, I had no idea! Glad things worked out for all-- and Jake is getting better. Thinking of you! Merry Christmas!

Sarah said...

Oh I'm so sorry. Poor little guy. I hope he is better now!

-Laura- said...

Oh man! Poor little guy! Glad you guys made it home Christmas Eve. I'm so glad that he's better and we'll keep him in our prayers to STAY BETTER!!!