For those of you who are plagued with migrains like me I have found a cure. It is simple and very inexpensive. Simply purchase a childs receiveing blanket and wrap it around your head. I know it sounds crazy but as you can I tested it myself. Earlier today when I had a migraine I truely realized how soft baby blankets are. So I wrapped it around head and within minutes the migraine was gone. However, I am not sure if it comes back after you take it off because I havent yet. It has been about 4 hrs now and I still have it on my head. If you seek a migraine cure please contact me for continuing research details.
3 comments:
You're a nut!
Heather, you look so funny! Glad it worked. Have you ever tried accupressure on your thumb before? That works for me...
maybe you should contact a medical journal and get yourself published!! hope it works next time!
Post a Comment