Friday, June 13, 2008

Daddy....help me!

Daddy,
Today, we, by that I mean Elly, did so much fun stuff today. I am not sure where we were but I remember Mommy saying something about a museum and art. Anyway, we did so much in this big building. Lets see where to start.....
Elly built a castle with blocks...


and got her face painted.
While I sat and chewed on my toy. Big Fun! (sarcasm)


Then, Elly got to paint a picture....

and play the drums!

Meanwhile, I am still chewing on my toy.


ONLY Elly got a balloon. See me admiring her balloon?

This is my disappointed face!
As if that much fun wasnt enough....she got to play on the stairs...
Oh yea, I got to do that too...
This is my HAPPY face!
Then, we had some brother sister bonding time. So, in the end, the day turned out pretty good.

BYE!
Love,
Jake

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Cute! Looks like fun.

Becky said...

I always love Jake's take on life. He has such a unique view of the world.

Teryl said...

Looks like you are really enjoying yourselves. You should try the children's garden at Thanksgiving Point. It's a lot of fun. Jake will love it. So will Elly.