Monday, February 9, 2009

I love it COLD!

I know this may sound strange but I really like it when my blanket is cold. So, this morning I got a brilliant idea! I put my blanket in the fridge! See it, right there on the bottom shelf!

I left it there a few minutes and just as I had dreamed....it came out COLD!

I was so excited that I decided to do a little dance. Then, Mommy interupted my dance by taking a picture.

Then came my favorite part! I hold my blanket up to my face! I love how a cold blanket feels!

3 comments:

-Laura- said...

That's so funny! My niece does the same thing! (Except she sticks hers in the freezer.)

P.S. Your blog layout turned out so cute!

thom said...

that is one weird child, but still so adorable, so I think we will keep her.

Anonymous said...

haha i love my sweetums! seriously i miss these kids