This is a shout out to anyone who likes to go to craft fairs.There is a craft fair next Sat in Plano at the Plano Centre.It is $5 to get in, free for kids. I am going if anyone would like to join me :) I LOVE THIS CRAFT FAIR!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sorry babe, I would go with you if I wasn't going to be in Houston fishing. It is really alot of fun and very good crafts. Heather and I go all the time. Make sure you go and visit Christie Shirley's booth. It is the best.
I'd like some more info, Heather. Is it crafts that you make or buy? I'll have all three kids with me so I'm wondering if that's something they would like to come to? Shoot me an email, will ya? coolsteph (at) gmail (dot) com
2 comments:
Sorry babe, I would go with you if I wasn't going to be in Houston fishing. It is really alot of fun and very good crafts. Heather and I go all the time. Make sure you go and visit Christie Shirley's booth. It is the best.
I'd like some more info, Heather. Is it crafts that you make or buy? I'll have all three kids with me so I'm wondering if that's something they would like to come to? Shoot me an email, will ya? coolsteph (at) gmail (dot) com
Post a Comment