It started out with Mommy making us a special breakfast. I love blueberry pancakes and eggs! I love how syrup makes me all sticky!
After lunch...I mean dinner.?.?.?...no, breakfast(I have a hard time remembering which is which) After breakfast I played with my sister Elly. We played lots of things like, kung fu panda, trains, and horses with Daddy. Daddy is really good at playing horses because he can make the sound of a horse.
Then, Mommy and Daddy suprised us and we got Mcdonalds for...lunch...yea, lunch...and took it to the park for a picnic. AND, Momo and Papa came with us. My favorite thing to eat is McDonalds chicken nuggets! When we finished eating it was time to PLAY!
Ok, so Mommy took ALOT of pictures while we were playing and wants me to show them to you as I tell the rest of my story....
Like I was saying, there was alot to play on. First, we went down all the slides.
Then we slid down the pole. Papa and Daddy went down too.
We found a big spider web that we could climb on. Dont worry there wasnt a spider.
Next up, time to swing! Ahhhh....there is nothing like the wind in my face and the funny feeling in my tummy when Elly pushes me high!
Elly likes the feeling in her tummy too!
Ok, I know that this is a long story but it gets even better. Stay with me.
We went home after the park but Mommy and Daddy had another fun thing to do.
Play in the WATER!
As a perfect end to this labor day, we went to get SLURPEES!
(# 2 on the list of my favorite things right behind chicken nuggets)
Can tomorrow be labor day too?
2 comments:
I agree Jakey. We had so much fun with the kids. I liked it alot when Papa went down the pole and the slides with Elly and Jakey. Or when the kids got Scott really WET. It was a wonderful weekend all together!!!!
Looks like yall had so much fun. Jackson wishes he could have been there with you Jakey. That picture of elly on the swing is priceless. Adorable you two!
Post a Comment