Elly ate in her high chair for the first time. I thought her high chair was broken for the longest time. Then I went to try to fix it and realized that I was just hooking it up wrong. Oops! So now she eats in her chair and we get to all eat at the same time. Yea!
However, she doesnt see the need to keep her food on the tray.

3 comments:
How cute! All of us with toddlers can definitely relate to the messy floor. That's about the one thing I like about having dogs - they come and clean it right up for me!
Many a night I have spent on my knees cleaning my dining room floor... It's all about smooshed veggies and lost cereal.
I still can't believe that Elly is one. She looks so cute in her high chair! Spencer hasn't quite figured out throwing his food on the floor yet, but Janelle still makes plenty of messes during mealtimes!
Post a Comment