Thursday, March 29, 2007

One sign of Spring

There are many things that happen that tell us that spring is on its way....green grass, pretty flowers, warmer weather....however my new favorite is the bugs! Now this may sound crazy but I have a very good reason as to why. Scott went out to get the mail Monday night and let about 7 of those huge flying things in the house. Following that, he got out BOTH swatters and was chasing them around the house like he was a ninja. It had to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Although, I am sad to say that when I got out the camera he refused to do anymore of his ninja moves....climbing on the couch was best I could get out of him. You will just have to take my word for it....it was FUNNY!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I tagged you!! Check out 4/8/07 post to see how you've been tagged.
http://texashills.blogspot.com/