You look out of it in the cha cha picture. So I take it that all that walking was too much for you. I bet being pregnant and hot and walking all day took a toll.
What a fun ride...the wheelchair I mean! It looks like you guys had WAY too much fun with that thing. :) Love the pictures (especially the one of Elly and her gangster hat - SO CUTE), makes me excited for my trip in 2 1/2 weeks!!!!
2 comments:
You look out of it in the cha cha picture. So I take it that all that walking was too much for you. I bet being pregnant and hot and walking all day took a toll.
What a fun ride...the wheelchair I mean! It looks like you guys had WAY too much fun with that thing. :) Love the pictures (especially the one of Elly and her gangster hat - SO CUTE), makes me excited for my trip in 2 1/2 weeks!!!!
Post a Comment