I think you look hot! Looks like Jake is starting to drop though...yea, the end is near, right? Can't wait to see the little guy!
I thought you looked a lot like your mom when I first glanced at the picture and I've never thought that before. Your face, that is, not the stomach part. Happy belated birthday. I hope it was a good one.
I hope I'm pregnant the same time with the next one so I can borrow your cute clothes again!!
WHATEVER, you look amazing! Can I rub your belly for good luck? I miss you Heather, I am going through withdrawls.
Looking good there Heather. I can't wait to see some pics of the newby. I can't believe how big Elly has gotten. I hope everything is well. Later on.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think you look hot! Looks like Jake is starting to drop though...yea, the end is near, right? Can't wait to see the little guy!
I thought you looked a lot like your mom when I first glanced at the picture and I've never thought that before. Your face, that is, not the stomach part. Happy belated birthday. I hope it was a good one.
I hope I'm pregnant the same time with the next one so I can borrow your cute clothes again!!
WHATEVER, you look amazing! Can I rub your belly for good luck?
I miss you Heather, I am going through withdrawls.
Looking good there Heather. I can't wait to see some pics of the newby. I can't believe how big Elly has gotten. I hope everything is well. Later on.
Post a Comment