Good job for getting pictures of Jake on the site! I check every day and was so excited to see the new update. Take care and know we are thinking of/praying for him. I heard Elly is a real little mommy with him! So sweet--we can't wait to meet him next month.
Congrats! He looks so cute. I heard from my mom about his birth, but it's nice to see the handsome one for myself. Here's to surviving the sleepless nights.
7 comments:
Good job for getting pictures of Jake on the site! I check every day and was so excited to see the new update. Take care and know we are thinking of/praying for him. I heard Elly is a real little mommy with him! So sweet--we can't wait to meet him next month.
Luv ya.
Kim, Scott, Dallas and Bailey
Can't wait to hold him tomorrow!! Congrats on your cutie! (Remember, I'm just around the corner when you need something!!)
Yea!! CONGRATS!!! He's a cutie! So glad he was finally able to make it home. :) Will call ya soon to check up on you!!!
Congrats! How exciting. Hope you're all doing well. He's such a handsome little guy!
Congrats! He looks so cute. I heard from my mom about his birth, but it's nice to see the handsome one for myself. Here's to surviving the sleepless nights.
So excited for you Heather, I want to make it over for a visit on Monday. I will give you a call soon. Take care and Congratulations!
he's precious and i'm SO jealous of all that hair. congrats and glad all is well
Post a Comment