Sunday, October 14, 2007

More Jake....

Brother and Sister's first moments together!

My fake "I am in pain" face. Thank goodness for epidurals!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

I'll say so!! You seemed in great spirits when you called me 1.5 hours before delivering!! That epi was defenitely working!!

Anonymous said...

haha i love it! elly and jake are sooo precious together! 3

Emily said...

I'm with Crystal, you seemed pretty with it for being at the point of "just about to push". Congrats miss Heather, and I love that last pic!

Unknown said...

Hooray! He is adorable and I LOVE that hair. I wish I had great hair like that ;p Great job, Mom. U R awesome. Hope all is well and we are thinking about you.

Ashley Canady said...

Congratulations!! He is adorable. His hair is really cute.

Ku'ulei said...

WELCOME JACOB! Hurray! P.S. Love the "pain face". Amen for epidurals!

kim&ryan said...

You have been tagged. read my blog!

Crystal said...

More pictures please