Wow, I can't believe he already got his first haircut. Alexa has never had a haircut (and she's 3 1/2). I'm impressed that all went well. He's a cute boy!
How cute! I can only hope that James grows a bit of hair to cut. He does have one long hair but were keeping it for his comb-over. PS. I hope you don't mind if I try to find a church outfit just like Jake's from Sunday. I promise I will give you credit for the look. I just loved it!
I can't believe his hair is long enough to cut! I swear I was bald until I was 5! Looks like it went well, though. Maybe you have a future in giving baby haircuts. You should go pro! :)
7 comments:
oh my goodness that is absolutely precious! nice job kids!
What a cutie! He is getting big.
He's like, what's that thing right by my head. I'm dreading getting Douglas' cut.
Wow, I can't believe he already got his first haircut. Alexa has never had a haircut (and she's 3 1/2). I'm impressed that all went well. He's a cute boy!
So glad he's not crying! My boys still whimper when i give them cuts, it must be because of the noisy clippers!
How cute! I can only hope that James grows a bit of hair to cut. He does have one long hair but were keeping it for his comb-over. PS. I hope you don't mind if I try to find a church outfit just like Jake's from Sunday. I promise I will give you credit for the look. I just loved it!
I can't believe his hair is long enough to cut! I swear I was bald until I was 5! Looks like it went well, though. Maybe you have a future in giving baby haircuts. You should go pro! :)
Post a Comment