Friday, May 2, 2008

Update on Jake....

Just wanted to give a little update on our little guy. We went in to get his kidneys checked today and the right one is doing very well. Yeah! (The right one is the one that works) However the left one is still really big.....hasnt gotten any smaller :( We also found out the he has high blood pressure. The Dr(the Dr for his kidneys) thinks that it is because of the left kidney not functioning. So instead of waiting till he is 9 mo to talk about removing it we are going in on Tues to talk to another Dr. (his urinologist). In the meantime he is on blood pressure meds. I again thank everyone for your prayers for Jake! I will update again after we talk to the Dr on Tues.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm glad his right kidney is doing well! Hopefully taking out the left will solve the high blood pressure issue!!

Becky said...

I'm happy to hear that his kidney is working well. I will be praying for him. James had those same jammies and they were my favorite ones. Jake looks equally luscious in them.

Emily said...

He is such a sweetheart!

Tamara said...

Thanks for the update. We'll definitely keep him in our prayers.