Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's Coming Out?!?

Ok, so I had to go to the Dr today. Evidently I am having surgery to have my kidney removed. Something about.....it's not working and possibly causing high blood pressure. I am not sure what it all means but Mom and Dad says that I will be all better afterward. So, on July 14th I go in to something called Childrens Hospital and they are going to make me go to sleep. (I know I am not good at doing this for long periods of time but I am working on it) Then, after sleeping in a bed that is NOT mine they will hopefully let me go home. After the actual event I will give you a play by play. Well, this typing thing is exhausting....GOODNIGHT!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I hope this surgery clears his blood pressure issue up. I'm glad everything else seems to be going well. This kiddo deserves goodness.

Becky said...

Well, on the bright side, at least there is something that can be done to help resolve this issue. Thank Heaven for modern medicine! He is just so sweet asleep.

Rhonda said...

Our prayers are with you little Jake!!!

Emily said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, Heather. I hope things are better after this surgery!