Thursday, August 14, 2008

Going Cake Crazy

This is what I have filled the last couple weeks doing.
This is a birthday cake for Matt Pennell...he really loves swimming.

This was the cake for my Grandmother-in -laws birthday.

Allison Hoffmans wedding cake
and grooms cake(a big chocolate donut)
So much fun....I love making cakes!

9 comments:

Becky said...

Those are amazing! You will totally have to share some of your knowledge when I get back from Switzerland.

Stephanie Johnson said...

Wow! Those look beautiful and delicious! I'm impressed with your talent.

Crystal said...

Those look so great!

-Laura- said...

Heather, those are amazing! I love the black and white and red wedding cake. I'm so glad you finally posted pictures! Hey, I just got an SLR camera, if you ever want me to come take pictures for a website or anything, let me know! I'd love to practice on your cakes!

Unknown said...

holy hannah montanna! those look absolutely amazing. Way to go. That donut seriously looks real. I must admit though that I am a little hurt that the amazing golf course didn't make it on the blog. I agree with laura. You should make a web site and have her take some pictures for you. What a better way to get your name out there. Your amazing!

Emily said...

YAY for the donut! It is hilarious!

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

I had no clue you did cakes! they look GREAT!!! --and good to eat too :)

Anonymous said...

Isn't my daughter talented???? She also did a golf course cake for Brittany's groom cake, but hasn't blogged it yet. She will.

Amber said...

Wow...you have awesome talent! Those are very impressive.