Yeah!!! Congrats!! Ya'll defintely deserve this!!
Great News!!! So glad things worked out for you on this one.
I am so happy for you two! Way to go! Tell us more about the job. What exactly will he be doing?
YAY YAY YAY!Laura said that you are looking for a house in our area?? PLEASE! YES! Can I tell you how exciting this was for me to find out!! Can I also tell you that the house across the street from us is for sale??
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah!!! Congrats!! Ya'll defintely deserve this!!
Great News!!! So glad things worked out for you on this one.
I am so happy for you two! Way to go! Tell us more about the job. What exactly will he be doing?
YAY YAY YAY!
Laura said that you are looking for a house in our area?? PLEASE! YES! Can I tell you how exciting this was for me to find out!! Can I also tell you that the house across the street from us is for sale??
Post a Comment