Now that our computer is fixed we have some catching up to do.....Let's start with our pumpkin fun. We found Mr Potatoe Head like kits for pumpkins. So Jake made a monster pumpkin,
and Elly made a princess pumpkin. We had to go outside frequently to check on our pumpkins. To make sure "my princess pumpkin is still out there".
holy cow! I am one proud aunt. My neice and nephew are so cute. I did good! oh, and I guess yall can take a little bit of credit for it as well. I love those mr. potatoe head kits. Way fun! thanks for posting
What a cute idea! I will have to keep that in mind for future pumpkin "carvings". Lots of creativity and no mess. What about their costumes? Did they get to dress up?
4 comments:
holy cow! I am one proud aunt. My neice and nephew are so cute. I did good! oh, and I guess yall can take a little bit of credit for it as well. I love those mr. potatoe head kits. Way fun! thanks for posting
aren't my grandchildren wonderful!!! momo
What a cute idea! I will have to keep that in mind for future pumpkin "carvings". Lots of creativity and no mess. What about their costumes? Did they get to dress up?
Cute kits, I have never seen those before! And your kids are PRECIOUS!
Post a Comment