Monday, November 17, 2008

'Tis the season to be jolly :)

We decided that this year we were going to make all the ornaments for our tree. So for FHE tonight we starting making them. But, before we got started we got out everything we needed, which included the "Elly glue". At one point she turned to me and said " Look Mommy, chapstick." Sure enough, she had put used the glue stick like chapstick. Then, Momo thought of a clever way to get a kiss from her little girl. "Elly, come and see if your lips will stick to Momo's." Elly thought it was pretty funny!
We put glitter all over lots of foam balls and stars.

Jake participated by eating the glue.....
Then, it was time for dessert. Elly made us a very tasty coconut cake.

Merry early Christmas!

5 comments:

Becky said...

What a great idea! You will have to post a picture of the tree when it is all done!

Crystal said...

What a cute idea!! I'll have to see the tree when your all done.

thom said...

so cute. we should skype when I get home today so i can show you the others you can do as well. I love the foam star idea. Way to go super mom!

Emily said...

Oh! Are these the glittery balls you were talking about?? Hey, can we get together this month for lunch or something?? I miss you so!

Emily said...

Oh! Are these the glittery balls you were talking about?? Hey, can we get together this month for lunch or something?? I miss you so!