way to go on updating the blog. So cute! I love the slideshow on the side. Jakers with the milk all down his face just kills me. So adorable! I miss those little munchkins.
what a surprise, thank u so much we love that picture. u made our night. we love the milk and elly's cute smile. we love u guys. heather u r the best.
Ditto to Jakes, milk running down his face, how cute. And Elly is such a ham with her big smile. Cute blog.
i cannot stop laughing at these littles! too freaking cute and no words are good enough to describe them :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
way to go on updating the blog. So cute! I love the slideshow on the side. Jakers with the milk all down his face just kills me. So adorable! I miss those little munchkins.
what a surprise, thank u so much we love that picture. u made our night. we love the milk and elly's cute smile. we love u guys. heather u r the best.
Ditto to Jakes, milk running down his face, how cute. And Elly is such a ham with her big smile. Cute blog.
i cannot stop laughing at these littles! too freaking cute and no words are good enough to describe them :)
Post a Comment