Saturday, January 31, 2009

Nicknames

For some strange reason, the other day I started thinking about all the nicknames we have for the kiddos....ok, here we go...
Elly, Kracken, Precious, PK(Precious Kracken), Manells, Pumpkin, Beebelle, Peesers, Angel, and my favorite Princess. She is the most adorable thing when she wants to play Sleeping Beauty and when you kiss her to wake her up, she wants to dance:)

Jake, Jakers, Dude, Bitties, Bid Bid, Handsome Pants, Cutie Pants, Happy Pants,(on some occasions Nasty Pants), and my personal favorite Traveoso...I probably didnt spell it right but it is trouble in spanish. He is my get into everything I am not supposed to kid, but he is the most lovable little trouble:)
I love my little angels!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

One day you'll have to explain all those names, esp. Kracken.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You sure have a lot of nicknames for your little angels! I'll have to tally the names we have for Dallas; it won't even come close! Love you guys!