Doing things with my family makes me SMILE! We had so much together tonight. It all started with an early FHE about how giving is better than getting at Christmas. Then we bundled up and headed out.
We headed to Target to pick up somethings and decided to have some dinner there. According to Jake and Elly, Target makes some yummy pizza. (there is a Pizza Hut in our Target)
As part of the FHE lesson we told them that not all kids get toys for Christmas, so we decided to buy presents to donate to Toys For Tots. Elly picked out a girls toy-Sleeping Beauty doll with clothes- and Jake picked out a toy for a boy- spiderman action figure. Both toys were something they wanted, so we are so proud of them for being willing to give it to another kid. We talked about making this a family tradition.
After that we drove around Allen and looked at Christmas lights. Then it was time to come home and make our Christmas Countdown. So me, Elly, and Jake colored a pic of Santa while Scott made a chain. Then we tore off the first chain.
After all of that, Elly said she wanted everyone to sit on the big couch together to watch Rudolph.
I am all smiles as I go to bed tonight! What a great start to this Christmas season!
3 comments:
I love the last picture where Elly has her hand touching Jakes face. So sweet
I love that picture too Crystal but did you see the one where Elly is sitting in the car with her beenie on....I think she has been nipping at her daddy's egg nog a little too much. You guys are such great parents. Dad and I are so proud of you guys. 333
想聊 , 免费裸聊聊天室 , 真人美女视频交友聊天室 , 免费裸聊聊天室 , 美女视频聊天网 , 成人聊天室极品骚女诱惑艳舞 , 破解视频聊天室 , 免费视频裸聊网站 , 裸聊女的qq , 激情裸聊室
Post a Comment