Friday, December 9, 2011

LEAVES!

It's that time of year again.  All the leaves have fallen.  This usually means buying up ALOT of those paper outdoor bags and spending SEVERAL HOURS raking and bagging them all.  However, Mother Nature was kind to us this year.  Apparently she magically made most of them disappear.  When we went out to rake and bag them there wasnt as many as there has been in years past.  Yea!  However, there were two little people that werent so happy.  As Scott raked all the leaves into one pile Elly and Jake agreed that the pile isnt big enough.  That didnt not stop them from playing in what pile we did have. They proceeded to jump and run through the pile....




 ...which was closely followed by throwing the leaves in the air!



And then asking Daddy to rake them back together so they could do it all over again!  He didnt mind though, we were having to much fun watching them!

3 comments:

momo said...

This is why I travel so much. So that I don't miss all THESE moments. I love those kids.

Lois Lane said...

I LOVE fall!

momo said...

I love this posting but......need more of my cuties.....333