I thought I saw a picture of you on somebody else's blog, but I didn't know you had your own going! It seems like the thing to do these days. Elly is such a doll - I think she looks like you. Where are you guys living now? We're in the Allen 4th Ward with my parents, but we'll probably be moving in a few months toward Frisco since that's where John is working. So good to hear from you and get to see all the CUTE pics of your family!
2 comments:
Hey Heather (& Scott & Elly too),
I thought I saw a picture of you on somebody else's blog, but I didn't know you had your own going! It seems like the thing to do these days. Elly is such a doll - I think she looks like you. Where are you guys living now? We're in the Allen 4th Ward with my parents, but we'll probably be moving in a few months toward Frisco since that's where John is working. So good to hear from you and get to see all the CUTE pics of your family!
Your little Elly sure is a cutie pants. I love when you sit behind us at church, the boys sure get a kick out of her.
Post a Comment