Friday, November 3, 2006

A Disney Halloween



This year was a very Disney Halloween(except for Uncle Chase...he was Spiderman) Lets see, I was Pooh, Mommy was Piglet, Daddy was Christopher Robin, Momo was Minnie Mouse, and Grandpa was Mickey Mouse. That is me in Mommys lap not a doll....although that IS a mickey mouse doll in grandpas lap. I got to dress up a lot on Halloween because I was in parade at Grandma Grundei's work in the morning and then went trick or treating that night. At first I was very confused by all the costumes, but after a little while I figured out what was going on. I think I am going to tell mom and dad what I want to dress up as next year so I will have a comfortable costume.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like a fun Halloween! I'm glad you finally started a blog!

~Jen~ said...

Wow! Heather, I haven't seen you in a long time, I didn't even know you had a baby! I saw your picture on someone else's blog a while ago and wondered about you! Its good to see you and your happy family, check out my blog, I'm linked off Sarah's.

Anonymous said...

ah! too cute! i couldnt help but laugh when i saw all these pictures of yall! wish i could have been there!!! 333

-Laura- said...

Too cute! Glad I found your blog today, Elly sure does make one cute Pooh Bear!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Cute idea to do a theme too. I couldn't get Kenny to dress up even if he was Christopher Robin! :)