Bird and Aunt Stephie came from Utah and Aunt Kim and Uncle Scott came from Minnesota. Monday night we went with Mommys side of the family to see the lights at the Shops at Legacy. It was really pretty. I am really fascinated with Christmas lights. We also got to spend time with Aunt Kim and Uncle Scott(they are on my Daddys side of the family) We took alot of pictures. I was seeing spots for hours after we were done :) I still get a kick out of watching grown people
make funny noises and faces at me to get me to smile for pictures. He he he.... This is a picture of my Daddys side of the family. I really had fun playing with my
cousin, Lyrik. Ok, on with the week. Thanksgiving day was crazy. That morning Me, Mommy, Daddy, Sissy Bird, Aunt Stephie, Uncle Chase, Momo, and Uncle Jerrod all went to play football. That was GREAT! While everyone was throwing this big brown thing around I got to play in the DIRT! I made such a mess. In fact when it was all over Mommy had to put me in the big bath tub at Momo's and wash all my clothes. This bathtub was so fun.....
it was the size of a swimming pool. This picture was taken just after Mommy found out I was playing in the dirt and made me stop.
OK......here are few more pics to illustrate my first Thanksgiving week.
Yummy...Thanksgiving Dinner....Turkey and Sweet Potatoes(Baby food style of course)
It was a great week. I even got in some quality football watching time with DAD!!


5 comments:
Cute! Looks like everyone had a good time.
Holy Cow! Elly looks like your mom! I never really pictured it before, but seeing her with your mom, you can definately see the resemblance. I can't believe you guys had 3 Thanksgiving dinners! A month before Janelle was born, we had two Thanksgiving dinners, and I swore I'd NEVER do that again!!! (Although being 8 months pregnant didn't really help either.) Scott and Elly look so entranced in the football game. Was it the Cowboys game? We watched it too!
Fun! Isn't it so nice that kids are so easily amused?...Dirt, lights, bubble baths. If only we could all be like that. Anyway, Elly sure is a cutie. I agree with Laura, she does look like your mom, which really means she looks like YOU! Glad you all had a good Thanksgiving!
Scott,
Hey, it is great to see you doing well and as a dad. Obviously its been a while since we've been in touch. However, recently I was going through some papers and found a letter your wrote me while on your mission. Any way that got me wondering how you and your family are doing. From the looks of it you are doing well (although from the picture it looks like your football team is losing).
Chris Rothe
mom does daddy ever clean her snatch with his tongue? If not i will i love the taste of baby
Post a Comment