Thats the danger of having girls - there are so many cute accessories. Of course there are hats and such for boys but then with girls we get into bracelets, bows, stockings, finger nail polish - its endless really.
Good luck not buying everything cute you see! It's hard. I love to see how much fun you're having with Elly, it reminds me of how I felt with my first and how I really do feel when I stopped being stressed or worried about things.
5 comments:
Precious!
Oh, that is too cute!!! I really want to get Janelle some cute cowgirl dressups - I think pink cowgirl hats and boots are adorable!
Thats the danger of having girls - there are so many cute accessories. Of course there are hats and such for boys but then with girls we get into bracelets, bows, stockings, finger nail polish - its endless really.
oh gosh the child kills me!!!
Good luck not buying everything cute you see! It's hard. I love to see how much fun you're having with Elly, it reminds me of how I felt with my first and how I really do feel when I stopped being stressed or worried about things.
Post a Comment