Sunday, February 4, 2007

Sick Day


What a week! It all started with Elly getting sick. So we stayed home all week, trying to get her better. By Wednesday night she was doing much better. But then Friday morning came.....and now I am sick. So, we stayed home and in our pj's all day. Elly spent most of her morning playing with her Jessie doll (from Toy Story). Then I guess she decided she wanted me to chase her around the living room. I really wish I had as much energy as little kids do. I spent most of the morning sitting on the floor letting her use me as a jungle gym. I enjoyed every minute. One of the funniest parts was Elly was posing for pics. Everytime she saw that I had the camers out she would start smiling. I was cracking up. I even tried taking a pic a both of us. That is not easily done! So, after lunch was done I guess she had finally worn herself out. She crawled up in my lap and went to sleep.






3 comments:

-Laura- said...

Hope you guys are doing better! Kyle and I are both sick too. Fortunately Janelle and Spence have been okay so far. I love Elly's pj's!!!

Emily said...

What a cute post! I love it, sorry to hear you guys have been sick. Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

cutie patootie!!!!!!! get better soon kiddos! misses and loves!