So, to explain the title a little..... we have started calling Elly our little Kraken. It is from the movie Pirates of the Carribean 2. We got Elly a Backyardigan
pirate ship bath toy for Christmas. As soon as we put it in the water she went crazy on that thing. Thus, the Kraken was born. Then we discovered that not only is she a water Kraken but she is also a land Kraken. The following is a list of things she has "Krakenized":
Her cinnamon roll...
a newspaper....
and her hair.....
4 comments:
I love the hair!! What a cutie.
hahaha the precious kraken!!!! i love it!
Glad to hear you are all on the mend. Elly's hair made me laugh for at least 5 minutes. She is such a sweet pea.
I love this post!! It's so true that babies just aren't the same as people, I tend to explain mine by thinking of them as animals or badly mannered pets. Sometimes having them around is like having a pet, ie the scattered newspaper, or chewed on paper. They are so precious!
Post a Comment