Sunday, February 25, 2007

My 1st Birthday Party


We had all my family over tonight to celebrate my 1st birthday. (Even though my real bday is March 5th)


I got lots of great presents like my new teddy bear that I named Mojo. Me and Mojo got matching pj's too.

I also got lots of books that I can read and a couple movies. I even got one that helps me learn spanish.


But...my favorite part was when I got to eat my birthday cupcake.








4 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday ELLY! I can't believe you are one year old. My, how the time does fly. You look cute eating your birthday cupcake.

-Laura- said...

Holy Cow Elly!!! You can not be one already! You sure are a cutie pants!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to the mojo!!!!! who is definitely the cutest dang baby in the world... gosh already a year.

Brianne said...

Happy birthday Elly! I guess it's official today. Looks like you had a great party. How nice to have all that family close by to spoil you!