Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Table or Cave?

Imagination is a wonderful thing! 

Take this table for example.  It looks like a normal table....
but, when a 3 & 5 yr olds imaginations get a hold of it, you get......
A CAVE!

Let's explore their cave....

Did you see the lions in that cave?  It is hard to take pics in the dark. :) 
(It really was completely dark under there)

4 comments:

momo said...

I saw a lion and a bear and they were scary lookin'. I'm glad I didn't have to go in that cave cause it was dark!!!!

brittany said...

super cute! Love those kids. So fun to see what little kids come up with.

Anonymous said...

love her pretty little pink cotton knix, love to wiggle those off her and we could make each other feel so darn good

Anonymous said...

her pinkcunt will look nicer trhan her pink panties