Ok, so you may be thinking that I am about to blog about running a marathon. However, if you know me you know that I would never run a marathon! So now you are probably wondering why I would title my blog "Marathon". Well, it has been a while since I have blogged, SO, this is going to be a marathon blog. I am warning you now. If you need a couple days to train that's fine...just come back. (Or how ever people usually train for a marathon, because, as you now know, I dont know how this is done) Ok.....deep breath...here we go.......
Christmas Highlights
We made reindeer t shirts using their hand and foot prints.
They had a story time one night at Elly's school. Surprise, Santa was there!
Elly's Christmas party on the last day of school.
Our annual trip to the Christmas train in Richardson.
And, of course....
Christmas morning!
Well, that wraps up 2011! See ya next year!
(You made it thru the first 3rd! Grab some water and keep going!)
Fun Moments!
What a great start to 2012! Jayden is here. My 3rd nephew was born January 11th!
Here is Chase with his underwear on his head. Silly Chase! Oh wait, that's not Chase its Jake. Ha ha ha!
We found a time machine and took a trip back to the Cretaceous period! (Also known as the dino exhibit at the Heard Museum.)
Disney here we come! One penny at a time. :)
This is the what happens when we eat a Lemonhead!
(Only 1 third to go. Grab a banana we are almost there!)
Getting BUFF!
Jake decided that he wanted to workout with Daddy.
CRUNCHES!
LEG LIFTS!
JUMPING JACKS!
LIFTING WEIGHTS!
Ok...that's it! You made it! What was your time? Make sure you stretch, you dont want to cramp up. Thanks for joining me, I hope you had fun! Next time I will try to just do a 5K!
2 comments:
Wow, I am out of breathe!!! Need to have more blods cause I am out of shape!!! You have one adorable famile,,,,,
Love the pictures! And we're totally gonna make a Disney jar now! You guys rock Heather!
Post a Comment