Sunday, February 12, 2012

Daddy doesnt work on Saturday's anymore!!!

For the last 3 years Scott has worked from Tues-Sat.  A few months ago we decided that he was missing way too much by working on Sat. and that the extra money wasnt worth it.  So he requested a switch in schedule.  After waiting a few months he finally got to switch!  No more working on Sat!!!  So, what did we do on this first Sat you may ask?  We declared it Family Pajama Day! So we.....

.....made heart pancakes for breakfast...


...played a little football...




...worked out a little...




...played wii...
(this was the first time that Jake won, he threw his arms up and just kept saying "Yes")


...movie & popcorn...



...and....made Jake and Elly scripture bags...


I am going to LOVE Saturdays!

2 comments:

momo said...

What a wonderful day babe. You and Scott ROCK when it comes to taking care of my two babies. I am so glad Scott is off on Saturday's. I love you guys.

Lois Lane said...

Your family is so stinking adorable!