Monday, February 6, 2012

What a week!

There are sometimes in our lives and we look back and say "That was a great week, I want to go back and do it again!"  Well this past week was NOT one of those weeks for me! It all started with Elly losing her tooth!
Now this part wasnt too bad except, due to other events the tooth fairy didnt come till the next night.  Elly didnt care for that too much.

So, the "other event" that I was talking about...Jake fell off the monkey bars and busted his lip so.....
we spent the evening in the ER getting stitches.  A very long 5hrs!  Especially for Jake because it was from 5:15-10:15 and they wouldnt let him eat anything till 10! So for a couple days after that I was a paranoid Mommy making sure he didnt mess up the stitches.

Then, I took Elly in to get her "spots" removed.  That was a bigger deal than I anticipated because they had to remove some on her inner thigh.  So she had a hard time walking.

But it helped when Lyrik came over.  Her and Jake took really good care of Elly!

Although, there was one good thing that came out of this week.  I made chocolate covered strawberry football cupcakes for the Superbowl.  There are few treats that I like more than chocolate cupcakes!


Hopefully this coming week is less eventful! :) I'll let you know.

1 comment:

momo said...

Don't get your hopes up Heather....you get sick while trying to do a garage sale. WrongO!!! At least, the kids were great this week but then I thought they were great last week too. I have been here all week and have loved it.